Closing Date: 27th October 2017 at midnight
Interview and Assessment: 2 November 17
Swillington Primary School is seeking to recruit a dedicated and skilled lunch-time supervisor. This is an exciting opportunity to join our happy and successful school. The school is part of The Brigshaw Learning Partnership, a multi – academy trust.
All of our schools are currently judged as “good” by Ofsted, whose reports consistently highlight the success and strength of our partnership.
Is this you?
- Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to work with young children in a school?
- Can you work well as part of a team?
- Able to use initiative and work flexibly?
- Able to be firm but fair and uphold the positive ethos of our school?
- Able to build strong relationships with staff and pupils?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then we have the job for you.
In return we can offer:
- Happy, confident and hardworking children
- Support from friendly and committed teams of enthusiastic colleagues
- A fantastic environment to work in.
Swillington Primary School is a welcoming, secure and caring environment where every child is respected and valued.If this sounds like a place you would lie to work, we look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates are encouraged to visit. Please contact Sallie Elliott on 0113 2863220 .
Schools within The Brigshaw Learning Partnership are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and Occupational Health Checks.